Full-Featured, Fast, & Affordable eDiscovery Hosted Software
The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform is a comprehensive cloud-based litigation document management and review application. We give users the ability to process, analyze, cull, review, and produce large discovery collections quickly and securely–without breaking the bank. LEP integrates eDiscovery functions across every stage of your case to deliver a full-featured, yet easy-to-use, discovery solution. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform can be entirely self-administered or you can access our team of technical experts who are always available to help.
See the Lexbe eDiscovery Platform in action. Sign up for a demo, free consultation or trial today. Simply complete the form to the right, call us at 800.401.7809 x22, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our e-Discovery Consultants will get back to you right away.
More About the Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes all of the features lawyers, paralegals, and litigation professionals expect in an advanced e-Discovery and litigation document management application. In addition to strong execution of standard processing, search, review, production, and timelining functionality, Lexbe separates itself from other software providers with unique technology features that support a wide variety of workflows.
Sophisticated Litigation Document Management
Document-intensive cases demand a full-featured litigation support document review application. To do otherwise places a firm at a distinct disadvantage to other (often larger) firms that can bring more technology resources to bear. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform offers a “powerful litigation document management software to handle complex cases”, according to a TechnoLawyer. Features include:
- Cloud-Based: No special hardware or software needed
- End-to-End e-Discovery Solution: Processing, Review, Production, Privilege logging and Timelining
- No User Fees: charges based on data only – scale your staff as needed.
- No Contract Required: Our Flex Plan allows you to scale up for cases as needed.
Upload/Ingestion features include:
- DIY Upload: You can upload files and all electronically stored information (ESI) yourself or have us do it for you
- Fast: Our proprietary scalable cloud architecture means almost any upload is complete in hours, smaller uploads in minutes.
- Free Upload by Lexbe: Annual Plan clients get free standard uploads handled by Lexbe personnel.
Culling, Data Reduction and Early Case Assessment features include:
- Defensible culling: Cull by custodian (person in possession of ESI), date, keyword, metadata, and more.
- Deduplication: Deduplication is available to remove unnecessary or duplicative files to speed review.
- Advanced Reporting: Reports of ESI received by source, custodian, date, type, and more.
eDiscovery processing features include:
- Full Processing: Processing of hundreds of native file types including email, productivity, image, media and other common file types
- Virus scanning: We scan and remove virus infected files or malware.
- Container Expansion: Outlook Email PSTs, ZIP, RAR and other container files are decompressed and expanded. Outlook email MSGs are extracted and associated with Email bodies.
- Hash Code Generation: Files are ‘digitally fingerprinted’ with MD5 Hash Codes to maintain chain of custody, data defensibility and support file deduplication.
- deNIST: DeNIST and system file identification removes unnecessary files.
- Foreign Language/Unicode Support: Conversion to TIFF supports non-English languages and character sets.
- Metadata Extraction: Metadata fields from email and other files are extracted, including Email sender, receivers, date and time sent and received, subject, date created/last modified, etc.
- PDF Creation: We create searchable text-based PDFs from all supported filetypes.
- Placeholder Creation: We create placeholders for files that cannot be converted because of file corruption, password-protection, non-supported file type, etc.
- Free OCR: We run optical character recognition on image-based files to improve searchability.
- Full reporting: Reporting includes review progress and productivity tracking.
Search and Document Review features include:
- Integrated Doc Viewer: Integrated Native PDF and TIFF Image review in a tabbed document record.
- PDF-Based: Text-Based PDF created for all supported file types and viewable in the document viewer.
- Control Numbers: Control numbers available for pre-production document identification.
- Color and Highlighting: Color and highlighting supported.
- Annotations and Revisions: Annotations and document revisions supported and retained.
- Threading: Email and Conversation Threading
- Superior Search Results: Multi-Index+ allows consolidated search of native, OCRed images
- Advanced Search: Search options include Boolean, concept, stemming and other advanced options.
- Integrated Translations: Translated versions (machine or human) integrated into the doucment record and search index for multi-language reviews.
- Metadata Fielding: Automatic metadata fielding for privilege logging
- Review Workflows: Built-in workflow for responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality tagging
- Custom Fields: Unlimited custom coding fields and saved searches for issue coding, ‘hot docs’, etc.
- Integrated Redactions: Integrated redaction and re-OCR included.
- Briefcases: Briefcase downloads and shared briefcases for cients, experts and other users
- Transcript Management: Transcript management and integrated fact and issue timelining.
- Annotated Versions for Depositions: Annotated version creation for depostions
eDiscovery Production and Privilege Logging features include:
- Fast Productions: Massively multi-server scalable architecture can run almost any production in less than a day – many in a few hours or even minutes.
- Bates Stamping: Bates file naming and endorsing is supported at the page level.
- Confidentiality and Special Designations: Page-level Confidentiality and other special designations (e.g., ‘Attorneys Eyes Only’, ‘Subject to Protective Order’).
- Natives Available: Extracted and processed native versions such as Excel spreadsheets are available for production.
- Load File Generation: We include loadfiles for all popular litigation database platforms, including Excel .XLSX (Lexbe load file format), .DAT/.OPT (Concordance, Relativity, Ringtail) and .DII (Summation) loadfile formats.
- Omline Production Delivery: Save time by optionally delivering productions with a shared downlaod link.
Advanced Analytics features include:
- Assisted Review+: Predictive coding for responsiveness review in very large cases.
- NearDupe Groupings+: Near duplicate detection technology for faster review, email threading and privilege protection.
- Advanced Reporting: Generate Excel Reports, pivot tables and graphs of all metadata and coded data.
- PC or MAC: Use Lexbe on Mac or PC Operating Systems.
- Browser-Based: Completely web based–No need to install anything but a web browser.
- No software: No special software or add-ins are needed.
Reviewing Litigation Documents in the Cloud
As a ‘web-based’ application and platform (also known as ‘hosted’, ‘cloud’, ‘software-as-a-service, or ‘SaaS’), Lexbe eDiscovery Platform enables users to manage their own work-flows and time priorities from any web capable device. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform is self-administering, so authorized users can be in control of case management and control the organization of their data. Users can set up cases, upload documents and metadata, add and remove sub-users, and prepare productions from anywhere with internet access. With Lexbe eDiscovery Platform, firms can handle cases large or small without the need to maintain costly internal software and servers or hire trained IT and litigation support staff to support simple electronic discovery tasks, complicated litigation databases or legacy litigation support applications.
Operating in the cloud also allows us to deliver constant feature updates without the need for customers to purchase more recent additions to take advantage of improvements. All of our customers are always and automatically using the latest version of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform. Being web-based also means that any technical issues you may experience can be addressed and fixed remotely and often within minutes of being reported to our support staff. You can read more about our technology, how it works, and how we implement the best data security standards in the world.
Simple Sharing and Collaboration
Litigation success requires a well-functioning efficient, litigation team, and increasingly the team may be in different locations. Sending documents by email can be confusing and insecure. Accessing legal documents through remote connections to LANs and terminal servers can be slow, tedious and frustrating. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform instead allows fast, easy and fully-featured legal document management from anywhere at anytime.
- Allow litigation team members to work from home, on the road, at off-hours, etc., to increase productivity and fit differing schedules and needs
- Enable persons in multiple offices, or in-house counsel or clients, to access and work on case documents
- Ramp up case staff as needed with remote or contract attorneys, paralegals and support personnel
Technical Support and Training
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform can be fully administered by end users or supported by our dedicated customer support & Technical Service specialists. Our team of experts is poised and ready to assist our clients with support and technical issues that may occur while using Lexbe software or services.
We provide multiple service options depending on your specific needs. Lexbe’s software and services include free Customer Service access 24×7 through our ticket system and support resources. We also offer extended support through Technical Services and other Professional Services available on request (billable hourly). See the Lexbe Customer Service Overview for a full description.
Industry Leading Data Security
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform maintains state-of-the-art security to ensure that customer documents are never compromised. Data security is our top priority and our redundant infrastructure, multi-level application controls, and strong in-place and 256-bit SSL transfer encryption deliver the highest levels of protection for your legal electronically stored information (ESI).
The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform operates within the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud environment and incorporates Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Elastic Block Store (EBS) technology. Amazon is a leading service provider for the infrastructure, network, and physical security layers of a cloud-based network environment. Servers are maintained in secure, limited access physically-isolated data centers, and monitored from network operating centers 24×365.