Prepare Email and Native Files for Load into RelativityTM, ConcordanceTM, Lexbe, or Other Native Review Platform
Lexbe’s Native Extraction+ service prepares your case data for native or near native review in litigation databases like Relativity and Concordance. Learn more about the features and benefits of Native Extraction+.
Our Native Extraction+ service works by inputting raw native file versions and flattening any attached files from container files, like an .msg file, and extracting file metadata. In the case of Outlook .ost and .pst files, that means taking each .msg file and opening and extracting data from any attachments.
The end result of this process are extracted native files with an associated native load file. This loadfile allows you to easily put your documents into your native or near native review platform where they can be reviewed, stored, bates stamped, and produced.
We can deliver the processed data to you via secure FTP download link (size limitations), on HDD/flash drives and/or upload to the Lexbe eDiscovery Platform review system. In each instance, processed files are stored as one or several RAR container files to allow spanning multiple drives, increase transfer speed and facilitate quality control procedures.
Get Started Today with Native Extraction+
And never miss a deadline again!
- NearDup Groupings+: Near duplicate detection technology applied on request.
- Virus scanning: We scan and remove virus infected files or malware.
- PST Repair: We scan and repair corrupted Outlook email PST archive containers.
- Container Expansion: Outlook Email PSTs, ZIP, RAR and other container files are decompressed and expanded. Outlook email MSGs are extracted and associated with Email bodies.
- Hash Code Generation: Files are ‘digitally fingerprinted’ with MD5 Hash Codes to maintain chain of custody, data defensibility and support file deduplication.
- deNIST: DeNIST and system file identification removes unnecessary files.
- Foreign Language/Unicode Support: Conversion to PDF supports non-English languages and character sets.
- Metadata Extraction: Metadata fields from email and other files are extracted, including Email sender, receivers, date and time sent and received, subject, date created/last modified, etc.
- Deduplication: Deduplication is available to remove unnecessary or duplicative files to speed review.
- Bates Stamping: Bates file naming and endorsing is supported at the page level.
- Confidentiality and Special Designations: Page-level Confidentiality and other special designations (e.g., ‘Attorneys Eyes Only’, ‘Subject to Protective Order’) are supported as well.
- Load File Generation: We include loadfiles into most litigation database platforms, including Excel .XLSX (Lexbe load file format), .DAT/.OPT (Concordance) and .DII (Summation) loadfile formats.
Benefits of Native Extraction+
- High Speed: Convert any sized document collection FAST. Our proprietary scalable infrastructure allows us to process even the largest ESI collections in days.
- Low Price: In addition to being highly scalable, our processing architecture’s efficient design allows us to pass cost savings on to our customers in the form of low per GB rates that decline at volume.
- Simple & Fast Transmission: Transmit your ESI files to us by secure internet upload, via secure FTP or send them to us direct via courier on flash or USB drives for processing. When your job has been completed, we will return them to you by your preferred method.
Security is critically important to us. We specialize in eDiscovery processing, litigation support and online litigation database and document hosting. We are located in Austin, TX and all of our operations are conducted in the United States. We keep data on limited access servers in locked-down data centers. Files and information are stored and transmitted with 256 bit encryption. Find more information about our data security standards and security certifications here.
Related Services and Software
You may also be interested in these related eDiscovery services and software:
- ESI Culling+: Reduce ESI stores to manageable sizes. Apply DeNIST, deduplication, date culling and keyword culling to defensibly reduce data collections and speed review.
- Privilege Secure+:Prevent the inadvertent disclosure of privileged documents.
- Native Processing+ (to TIFF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into TIFF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- eDiscovery OCR+: Increase searchability of PDFs, TIFFs, or document-formatted JPGs or PNGs, in connection with litigation document review and searching, using our optical character recognition technology.
- ESI Preservation+: Early case nearline storage of pre-processed data collections.
- Lexbe eDiscovery Platform: Our Hosted litigation document management solution, featuring the ability to self-upload up to 10GB of data per day for same day review, plus lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities.
To learn more download these Overviews: